My Life Long Bucket List

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Became a Ram fan when they beat the Pack in 67 on blocked punt and Gabriel to Casey TD pass. Been a fan ever since.
Just bought tickets today for me and family to see Pack vs Rams in Lambeau on Thanksgiving weekend. Sitting on 25 yard line on Rams side. Will be one of greatest thrills I could imagine even with my oldest son a Pack fan ughh. 10 of us heading there from South Florida.
Can't wait!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Became a Ram fan when they beat the Pack in 67 on blocked punt and Gabriel to Casey TD pass. Been a fan ever since.
Just bought tickets today for me and family to see Pack vs Rams in Lambeau on Thanksgiving weekend. Sitting on 25 yard line on Rams side. Will be one of greatest thrills I could imagine even with my oldest son a Pack fan ughh. 10 of us heading there from South Florida.
Can't wait!!!
Bring a coat and gloves!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Can't wait!!!

Sounds like a great time Brudda. Especially the family time together!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Can't wait!!!

Sweet! You got your game day Rams gear picked out?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Bring a cheese grater.

Season 5 Ilana Wexler GIF by Broad City

Ramon Ram

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sweet! You got your game day Rams gear picked out?
Yep, got a nice pullover rams top royal blue with black sleeves and just ordered a rams wool hat which will be needed. Got my Gabriel Jersey which will be broken out somewhere either at lambeau tour Saturday or in a sports bar Saturday night or tailgating. Just praying Stafford and Rodgers both stay healthy for that game and of course Stafford beyond that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yep, got a nice pullover rams top royal blue with black sleeves and just ordered a rams wool hat which will be needed. Got my Gabriel Jersey which will be broken out somewhere either at lambeau tour Saturday or in a sports bar Saturday night or tailgating. Just praying Stafford and Rodgers both stay healthy for that game and of course Stafford beyond that.

Damn straight!

Zz Top Fun GIF

Ramon Ram

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Happy Thanksgiving all. Jacked as the long wait is almost over. Heading to Chicago tomorrow for a night with the family and then on to GB Saturday morning. Hall of Fame tour at Lambeau Saturday then tail gate at Johnsonville Tailgate Village for early games. Then on to Lambeau for what should be a great game and we better rebound lol.
Upgraded seats to 40 yardline 5 rows behind Pack bench.
Go Rams Go