My favorite new AAF Team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah, the plural there is kind of off, especially considering the other teams who opted to not include an (s)
Still, I don't hate it
I do hate the Arizona "Hot Shots". I mean come on, they couldn't come up with something better than that? Hot shots? Sounds like a 3rd grade flag football team.
And weak sauce on Atlanta too IMO, Legends isn't terrible, but no character whatsoever. So who exactly are these legends from Atlanta?

Orlando picked that name because of The Space Center (Cape Canaveral). It's really part of Central Florida... only 30 minutes from Orlando. The Apollo Space missions (plural) is where the name comes from.

@Memento too

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Orlando picked that name because of The Space Center (Cape Canaveral). It's really part of Central Florida... only 30 minutes from Orlando. The Apollo Space missions (plural) is where the name comes from.

@Memento too
I get why they used Apollo, I don't like the use of the plural format.
Have you ever seen Apollo used in a plural before? Is there more than one Apollo?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I get why they used Apollo, I don't like the use of the plural format.
Have you ever seen Apollo used in a plural before? Is there more than one Apollo?

They explained this by saying that they wanted to represent all of the Apollo missions.

I agree that it sounds weird though.

The San Diego Fleet !!!

OK < OK . I admit it, I kinda sorta forgot all about it

but........

with Mike Martz as head coach , and Az-Zahir Hakim as wide receivers coach. Dre Bly, defensive backs coach

and a name like The Fleet , how can ya not love it

Go NAVY !!!

I went to boot camp in San Diego

Hey man, I'm from Iowa too and my favorite team is going to be the Fleet too! Their uniforms are badass. Wish we would have gotten a team here. :(

- Fish N Chips

aaf-teams.jpg

addon.php

Fleet.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The comment about him giving his grandkids a crisp $5 lmao. :rolllaugh:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, we hosted a party last night and I recorded the game for some fun as most of our friends are in their 50's like us and I knew they would be leaving before midnight as like us our vehicles turn into pumpkins at that time...Watched to unwind and the Martz offense took many hits, his quarterback was sacked like 8 times and had multiple turnovers.

Martz started Mike Bercovici and then switched QB's to Phillip Nelson in the 4th quarter to no avail as his Fleet came up short losing 15-6 to Mike Riley and his San Antonio Commodes....Some good hits in the game and it was not awful, but as much as when I was younger thinking this could work, in actuality I really enjoy the down time of no football.

Vacations, nice weather as here in Upstate, NY you bottle that and outside work always seem to dominate before fall, but that's because it's a routine. I have always felt that the NFL needed a farm system and this does have some good Coaches and might give opportunities to some and might actually improve the officials too giving them work all year round.

Overall it was worth a look, although fast forwarding was beneficial, but I enjoyed old Martz being mic'd up on the sideline and defensive coordinator Larry Marmie, actually coordinated a decent game for the first time in his history of being a DC...BTW Mike Martz needs to either order larger shirts or don a tee shirt underneath, seeing the protruding waist line exposed on several occasions was not complementary.

AR-302099968.jpg&MaxH=400