Most likely scenario...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is that we play the Panthers.

We could beat the Niners and we could end up playing the Falcons - but it seems more likely that we play the Panthers.

Given that of the four possible teams we could play, we've already played two of them - do you guys think McVay is watching tape of the Panthers this week?

I do.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
...Rams play whiners this week

One week at a time, boys

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Panthers are a tough matchup - but it’s the playoffs, they are all going to be tough matchups.

JackStraw

Rookie
I'm hoping for Seattle so they can once again TKO them by mid 3rd quarter sending off Pete into land of ex-coaches with SB rings.
Ideally it goes Seattle>@Minnesota(the host city always chokes) > Carolina > I don't give a damn even though I think best chance to take home a ring versus AFC favorites would be versus Pittsburgh.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
...Rams play whiners this week

One week at a time, boys

Nah. For one thing, we're familiar with the Niners scheme having already played them.

For another, we're resting players which means we're looking ahead to the playoffs. I think McVay is spending his spare time getting ready for the Panthers.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Nah. For one thing, we're familiar with the Niners scheme having already played them.

For another, we're resting players which means we're looking ahead to the playoffs. I think McVay is spending his spare time getting ready for the Panthers.

It's still possible for Carolina to finish as the no 2, 3, 4 or 5 seed.

He could wind up preparing for the wrong team.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame

I don't think he spends 1 second on a team that he doesn't know for certain he will play. He will game plan sf trying to put the players he has out there in the best position to win. To do otherwise wouldn't be fair to the players playing or the team in general. Just because he is holding back players doesn't mean it is a waisted game. He can find out a lot about his back ups in a real game.