Monday Night Seattle Beat Down Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I stayed up to watch this crap fest of a game, I better get a goodnights sleep. Let’s go D! Strip sack! Interception! Fumble! Something!

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hello! Thank you!

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
upload_2018-9-17_22-55-4.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Why do the commentators always talk up the rookie punter for sheatle? I have not seen 1 impressive punt from him yet, but they speak about him as if hes a secret weapon. He is nothing compared to Hekker, I know nobody can compare to Hekker, but this guy is garbage.

I totally agree. Before the season started it seemed that the guy was the GOAT. Sickening kissing of the ass.

A week before the season Kay Adams claimed that the NFC West was totally up in the air. Any of the four teams could win it. I lost all respect for her. Plus she used to be cute, which I loved and now she wears too much make up and looks like a whore.

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh yeah! Fummmmmmble!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
More delicious tears..................yum yum yum!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Plus she used to be cute, which I loved and now she wears too much make up and looks like a whore.

Should we all ridicule this post right here? I don’t like Kay Adams due to her Ram-hate but “whore”?

Seriously? LOL