Monday Night Football Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
How is that not a penalty, I have seen the Rams flagged for way less contact on a fair catch?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's true, but WRs still need help too. You gotta admit that would have been a hard catch for anybody
Nah. I really don't think so. I know Clemens is doing poorly, but that's an entirely catchable pass that should have been a first down.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I assure you if we disband the air game they will load the box and Stacy will be rendered ineffective.
We need high percentage passes and execution mixed in along with Stacy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Any O at all Please.............

Unlike most games this year... we've owned field position. The offense has got to show up! Where's Quick? He's hardly seen the field!

Schotty! :mad:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Man if we had Bradford and the D was playing llike this, not a doubt in my mind we would be up probably 17-0.
Well yeah bro, seriously...where the fuck has this pressure D been all year?
Strong pass rush PLUS press coverage equals stoning an offense. Imagine that. I dont get it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man Stacy has some good vision.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well yeah bro, seriously...where the Freak has this pressure D been all year?
Strong pass rush PLUS press coverage equals stoning an offense. Imagine that. I dont get it.

They're probably really pissed after last week. Motivated for Primetime, pissed about Bradford going down, pissed about the bullshit from the refs last week.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
People keep calling this Clemens feller a quarterback, but I've yet to see him do this quarterbacking thing.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Man Stacy has some good vision.

Yeah the difference between him and Richardson are pretty obvious. Stacy has made me think we can wait until later rather than sooner for a RB next year. Very impressed with him so far.