CAMP REPORT Mon Aug-13 Camp Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'd like to see 1st string play 2 series next game, then 3 series 3rd game, and 2 series 4th game.
Wouldn't mind seeing Mannion and Noteboom getting time with the 1s.....or at least against the other teams starting D too.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
I lost most of any remaining confidence I every really had in Mannion after his bad showing against the49er last year. I was somewhat hopeful that the Rams might look for replacement options at backup QB this offseason during the FA period but with all of the trade moves and the Suh signing it became clear to me they were staying with Mannion since they used up their cap space to go after any decent vet.

Our Rams have enough team talent to still win quite a few games without Goff by leaning on Gurley and the Defense (with a signed Donald) but any Super Bowl Kool-Aid completely evaporates without Goff. My worry with Mannion is he may even be bad enough to loose some otherwise winnable games.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
33 Davis just pulled his right hamstring. Threw helmet down in frustration. Opening for J Kelly

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
E0DE1711-D65B-4A46-B153-A1AAF5E8B556.jpeg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
He left the field for the locker room and didn 't come back. It was towards the end of practice anyway. Have to wait for and update.