GAME DAY MNF - Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I guess they (refs) want this game over now?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
There's a flag on is every other fuckin play. What the hell is going on

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
After 14.5 f-bombs, I am now aware I am more interested on how Mayfield performs than winning.

Yes, I am fooling myself now.

Morris is going to be a HC next year........right?
If it was ever gonna happen it woulda happened after last season. No one's gonna hire a guy who runs a defense like this one.

Q729

Legend
Just stop man. Jesus. You feel good calling these insignificant penalties on a team that can't seem to get anything going?

Psycho_X

Legend
Well this game was at least fun to watch until they started throwing a flag on every fucking play.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Can’t remember the last time a penalty was called on the punting team when we were receiving the kick

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I really don't see what anybody sees in Skura. The last game he gave up many pressures and if he was any good he wouldn't have had to hold on that play. He is slow I hope he isn't on the team next year. Just because he is better than Evans doesn't mean he is any good.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Game recap so far: good play for Rams, refs “”ahhhhhh!!! Throw a flag!!””

Packers have a bad play, refs “ahhhhhh!!!! Throw a flag!!!!”
Might as well just give the pack a TD. They will walk it down the field anyway. A flag on every damn play.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Hope we can pick up a professional punter next year. So far his kicks have been atrocious

Psycho_X

Legend
I really don't see what anybody sees in Skura. The last game he gave up many pressures and if he was any good he wouldn't have had to hold on that play. He is slow I hope he isn't on the team next year. Just because he is better than Evans doesn't mean he is any good.
He’s better than Evans, that’s literally the only thing any of us see in him don’t worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.