GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Robinson is a ghost in this offense. Wish we had a healthy OBJ instead

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I just am not understanding though ARob is not ever open? like ever? Something off......it's like he isn't involved. He can get open on the bears or other trash teams but there is nothing in the playbook for him.

Couldn't you fool them if you run a play that coop usually gets but it's going to ARob anything like literally anything. I find the whole situation odd

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
I will take it, Skow wasn't going anywhere even if and Coop was covered pretty well, and the throw was off. The game has settled for the moment

TexasRam

Legend
same old Rams vs Niners game.

Niners have wide open guys every play but only Jimmy and dropped passes are keeping this close.

Our offense cannot solve the Niners defensive riddle.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Like a quick slant or just anything woods was always open are we saying woods is that much faster than ARob I'm dumbfounded honestly

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Re: ARob, I do not think Stafford trusts him yet, and in a game like this, when the margins are razor thin, I suspect that means few to little targets. He would have to be wide open, e.g. a busted coverage. This probably is not the week Robinson arrives. I am worried about that connection but not panicking yet. We'll need to circle back later in the year.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Re: ARob, I do not think Stafford trusts him yet, and in a game like this, when the margins are razor thin, I suspect that means few to little targets. He would have to be wide open, e.g. a busted coverage. This probably is not the week Robinson arrives. I am worried about that connection but not panicking yet. We'll need to circle back later in the year.

He and Kupp we're the ones to go to management/Mcvay and ask to sign him....the guy is proven...if players took that attitude nobody would have trusted Stafford last year. Just doesn't make sense in any way

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's supposedly a premier receiver and Stafford is a premium QB, they should be getting on the same page.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Rams offense is just not there. How long will it take to get there? Another game or two? More? The defense is surprisingly hanging in there. But the offense needs to find their groove.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Aaron Donald tripe teamed and nobody else can make a play. That is not on Morris.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
What a pathetic showing of tackling