GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Rams as of late on prime time are always something terrible. Add in the fact we're playing the Niners and this could get ugly.

Edit: yeah yeah, the playoffs. I get it.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I don't think snead can do enough to help the roster an edge is one thing but an offensive lineman is a totally different thing. We can add obj and Barkley and it wouldn't help. No line and not rush.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
We always make these guys look like world beaters. McVay needs to quit with the Mr. nice Guy bullshit.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Anyone that didn't expect Shannahan to feast on these looks is lying to themselves. That combined with our OL health equals a loss.
Not that I didn't expect it but gotta just say it to get it outta my system lol......I wouldn't say it's a loss at the moment but we definitely need the pass rush to get home in this game thanks to all the secondary injuries.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I don't think snead can do enough to help the roster an edge is one thing but an offensive lineman is a totally different thing. We can add obj and Barkley and it wouldn't help. No line and not rush.
At this point those guys are the least of our concern.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I get edgy when ma team is getting thrashed....
So..
STFU Mannings...... UGH. Y'all are pathetic with yer continual rambling.... :weary:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We've seen this before. If they don't adjust and play tighter its gonna be rough night.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Every play has to be bang-bang. The offensive line is way too injured for anything else. Hendo should be getting the carries. He hits the hole faster and has more burst.

Pass plays need to have the ball out in 2 seconds or loss.... the 49ers do it all the time, we can't we....

We did a good job of all this on the 1st drive but that 2nd drive was painful.

Need a good defensive series here or things might really snowball.
I agree. Stafford will be under pressure this whole game.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
We even read that play early and couldn’t stop it

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is good. See what the Rams have in them. Did they toughen up after the Buffalo ass beating.