MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
No SB this year guys. We went all in and this team is crap. Will feel the effects for years to come with no draft picks.
I've been through a lot worse with this team. Still a lot of season left to play

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Once again - we have a week where the squad got all to distracted by the new acquisition. They read their headlines and starting looking ahead. We will be a road team in the playoffs.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
So frustrating to watch. Mcvay should have never called that long pass intercepted in the first few plays and Matt should not have thrown it. Been panic ball since.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not much to say. Everyone is contributing to this prime time embarrassment. 7-3 followed by 7-4 in GB. No more pics to trade for one year rentals. Desperation moves have backfired

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
ultimately he hired Morris that alone is awful.

Yes, that was an absolutely awful hire. I can't say someone like Aubrey Pleasant would have done better, but it's hard to imagine him doing worse.

I'm so fucking sick of getting beat by a team that is less talented than us, and more so that it is our most hated rival.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Stafford has played like crap today. He better figure his shit out during the bye.
Just not him Jrry its this whole f’kn team. Its pitiful we are on borrowed time here, our stars are getting older as we type.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another bad pass behind the WR on a very convertable 3rd and 4.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Will keep watching but …. We’re done.

Very poor performance from the whole team.

Still love the Rams but this is tough. Do not want it nearly enough as the whiners.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
These guys keep getting 5 or 6 yards EVERY play. Defense needs to have some pride. Pathetic

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Season is done because any Rams fan knows they will win enough to get into the playoffs and we will get trashed quickly. Its the McVay way...................play the same way every game and hope other teams don't figure it out.

The biggest problem we have is a team with no heart.....I can't remember when a Rams team was banged up like the 49ers and Titans and came out ballin. All they do is lay down unless we are playing against a 2-7 team.

I don't enjoy Rams games anymore. I got about 10 minutes of this game before Stafford and Co. got on their knees and begged for more.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm done tonight. Our defense is soft. Our offense is finesse. Our special teams is bullshyte. If a team can't up their game this time of year, it's over.