MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
giphy.gif

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Word is out. We cannot stop a team who plays physical against us. On either side of the ball. Another infamous blue print? I was worried our team might not take this one as serious as they should. But now I'm thinking maybe thats not it. We have a weak spot and its when teams get physical with us.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This team is an imposter. This some 7-9 BS… We are bad gents, coming unprepared again? Unacceptable…

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
F'ing defense man...How many stars do you need before we can expect to see some actual results?

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
they gonna miss the play-offs at this rate.....

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
This defense is wack.

This team should be in 1st place in the division after tonight.

But they're soft as baby shit.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
We know exactly what they are going to do and can't stop it. It's over Johnny. It's over.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm glad Ramsey is getting pissed. Him and Donald are the only one s who play physical and with anger.

oldnotdead

Legend
Morris doesn't understand you can't make your DBs play flat footed (wait until the reception is made). They have to anticipate the pass and contest the reception.