MNF: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I told you guys 20 points ago, that we had this....:hiding:

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Anyone else think we'll have to score on the drive after this next KC score to win this thing? Other than some big plays for scores, defenses have been less walls than speedbumps this game.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't want to hear any more bs about runnin the ball. KC can't stop our passing game. It's there all night we're gonna live or die on Jared's arm dudes.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I swear to God... Joyner if you don't focus on Hill...

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m in Show me’s in stl and I must say this place is rocking like it’s the Super Bowl

Q729

Legend
I don't want to hear any more bs about runnin the ball. KC can't stop our passing game. It's there all night we're gonna live or die on Jared's arm dudes.
Then we'll win it off a screen to Gurley!

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Normally i would agree.. but #30 is not your typical back .. just saying.