MNF: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
I just truely hope that 30 is 100% otherwise why run the risk of further injury by keeping him in the game.
Decoy.. sure.. but for how long?

MachS

Hall of Fame
We don't create enough turnovers to have miscues like that..free rusher on 2nd down led to that TD for them. Unbelievable.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
First time our offensive line looked overmatched, two awful plays in row. We haven't gotten Mahomes on the ground yet.

Need to get a lead back before the half. A TO, that extra possession, can be huge against an offense this good.

I'd also like to see us run more, but if Gurley's not 100%, that's probably not going to happen.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
That's deplorable turnover then naturally crap defense....yea as advertised we went from being up a possible 14 but a fingernail tip a missed extra point have us down one and of course a terrible defense. So all we can ask for is that Gurley is ok our offense rolls and prey for another nail biter cause I can't see us running away with this now unless Mahomes falls completely apart.

PatDaddy13

Rookie
I'm really tired of this defense sucking so effing bad.

Well, we've got seven more weeks of it to suffer through.

I feel like the announcers are gonna be part of the Chiefs circle jerk later.

I never get why people complain about the announcers. They were all over how great the Rams are during the first two drives. Their job is to make the game exciting.

Psycho_X

Legend
This game will be won by the offense that screws up the least. Not a good minute.

Q729

Legend
C'mon dammit. Show these fuckers what high flying is. Not these fuckers in red.