GAME DAY MNF - Bills at Bengals/Suspended with Damar Hamlin in Critical Condition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah what people said already, no one really knows. He's been intubated, has a pulse but can't breath on his own.
My wife was intubated earlier this year, I remember being at her bedside, talking to her. Hoping she could hear me. We don't know exactly what his underlying condition exactly is, but my wife is Ok today. She is 62 years and he is 24 and his body is strong....

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
My wife was intubated earlier this year, I remember being at her bedside, talking to her. Hoping she could hear me. We don't know exactly what his underlying condition exactly is, but my wife is Ok today. She is 62 years and he is 24 and his body is strong....
Lordy Loyal you and your family have got more health issues than Carter has little liver pills. I'm gonna have to add ya'll to our prayer list for good health and Yah's blessings
Take care and stay well....

P.S. Great to hear about your wife; hope and pray she and you stay well.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lordy Loyal you and your family have got more health issues than Carter has little liver pills. I'm gonna have to add ya'll to our prayer list for good health and Yah's blessings
Take care and stay well....

P.S. Great to hear about your wife; hope and pray she and you stay well.

~ArkyRamsFan~
Thanks brother, we'll take 'em. 2022 wasn't a great year for us.

Psycho_X

Legend
And then there is this fucking guy who is an ESPN guy i guess?
1672718304176.png

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
All these dbags wanting to continue the game look like they have never played sports in their lives or had to watch someone given CPR/defibbed.

Had to watch my Dad get CPR for about 8 minutes in October before he passed. That's not something you ever forget. Haunting stuff. A football game is irrelevant at that point. Fuck these guys.

Talk about entitled

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
All these dbags wanting to continue the game look like they have never played sports in their lives or had to watch someone given CPR/defibbed.

Had to watch my Dad get CPR for about 8 minutes in October before he passed. That's not something you ever forget. Haunting stuff. A football game is irrelevant at that point. Fuck these guys.

Talk about entitled
What is important is we do not pay any attention to some people taking away thoughts for this young man in critical condition by playing a game we all so love.

Psycho_X

Legend
I hope it's not true that NFL/Goodell told players to warm up and continue game in 5 minutes as they were driving ambulance off the field. And it was the coaches and players who refused to and went to locker room to force the postponement. That is an unforgivable look by the NFL if true.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope it's not true that NFL/Goodell told players to warm up and continue game in 5 minutes as they were driving ambulance off the field. And it was the coaches and players who refused to and went to locker room to force the postponement. That is an unforgivable look by the NFL if true.
What I'm reading is the NFL didn't make any decision it was the officials getting ready to restart the game which is their job. Taylor went to talk to the Bills sideline and they decided to not play. People will blame somebody because that's just what they do but we really at this point don't know anything other than the coaches decided to not resume the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You need ro read the entire tweet.
Yeah he's saying the outcome of the game which is important to the NFL season is irrelevant. Guessing people saw him tweet something read part of it and jumped to assumptions? He's a douche but I don't think he is here.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah he's saying the outcome of the game which is important to the NFL season is irrelevant. Guessing people saw him tweet something read part of it and jumped to assumptions? He's a douche but I don't think he is here.
Yes. He is douche, but he is correct. The game is irrelevant

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Seen plenty of videos of soccer players collapsing in Europe over the past year.
I hope this young man makes it, his whole life is in front of him.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Typically there is a warmup period after lighting or some other unforeseen event. Even after halftime there is a warm up period. This was likely the referee's decision.

I'd further guess the decision to suspend a game in it's entirety cannot be made by the referee. That is a call from the commissioner or his delegate if he is unavailable.

My presumption was the five minute warm up period was a stall to further talk to coaches and the league office/Commissioner.