GAME DAY MNF - Bears at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just checked the score and had to do a double take. What a weird season! Bears absolutely crushing them.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get the love for Zappe I'm seeing everywhere else. He's decent but that arm doesn't look strong. Guess I need to watch him in different weather.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't get the love for Zappe I'm seeing everywhere else. He's decent but that arm doesn't look strong. Guess I need to watch him in different weather.

Jones was 50% with a 2.2 average yards. Maybe the Zappe love has something to do with them not being crazy about Jones.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Justin Fields is a perplexing QB - seems to go through progressions with decent mobility but has terrible touch and accuracy
I noticed that too, everything was a fastball, even the screen passes. You would think a guy from a big time program would be able to put some touch on the deep ball and let his guy run under it.
I’m not sure about him working through progressions, hard to say if guys weren’t open on time or if he wasn’t pulling the trigger but sometimes guys who can run would rather take off than throw into tight windows or take crazy sacks instead of throwing it away.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It was nice to see the Patriots get their ass kicked. Also nice to see those fans experience depression. I hope that franchise is destined for epic fail until the end of time. Great job the Bears and their Head Coach with a surname nobody can pronounce.

Psycho_X

Legend
I swear it's the same dude they just keep jersey swapping cause Belichick likes F'ing with people.