MLS Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Anyone else watching them? Been enjoying the games meself. Got four games this weekend and this first one is live.

Lower level of ball I realize but very competitive. (y)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have not been watching it, don't have apple tv atm and haven't streamed it either.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seattle fans crying again after being eliminated by LAFC. :laugh3::violin:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My O-Town Lions had a great season but we went down Saturday here at the Purple Palace in OT after we were served a red card.

These playoffs were completely fucked. They made the 1st round best out of 3 and we swept 2-0 to advance. Then... we had to wait for a ridiculous 3 WEEKS to play Columbus. That is some serious fucking amateur hour bullshit.

Plus, these later rounds are single elimination. That is ass fucking backwards. Why put more value on the first round shit match ups than the later round match ups with better quality teams.

I'll tell you this though... soccer never runs out of ways to fuck my Orlando Lions over. The fucking rule changes are beyond anything any other sport would ever consider. I'll never be able to put soccer on the same level as football or even other sports that are fucked too as a result. Fruitcake City.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I think I'd set it up with a home/away for each round. All the way through. Two games, total up the scores like they do in the CL. And doing it that way all the way through allows each city the home game to show their stuff to help build the fan base.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last year's final was pretty good, with LA pulling it out in PKs. This year I think may be equally good, and what's interesting in the matchup is you have a team that possesses so well in Columbus while LA is comfortable playing on the counter.

Definitely don't want Columbus to win, given that their owner is that smug prick who owns the Brownstains. Hope LAFC gets 'er done.