Military Future Weapon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Holy shit.... I want some of those! I could spend hours and days without getting bored of those! Would be cool going to the store with them following around you! lol

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Holy crap.... I want some of those! I could spend hours and days without getting bored of those! Would be cool going to the store with them following around you! lol
I'm sure, if the future, if u piss someone off u might just have them following u everywhere :)

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Drones for the public are going to be a huge issue. Peeping toms you can't catch. Psychos flying in bombs. I guess Psychos should have been first in the list, but that's not how my mind works.

BUT, it could be way cool too. You are here but you can rent time on a drone in NY and fly around times square yelling shit at people on New Years Eve?! Surfer videos... time to start a new thread.

Psycho_X

Legend
This is a weird necro but really interesting to see what a difference 9 years makes in regards to drones. Anyone can have one now.