Mike Tyson is Coming Back ~ The gods of War have spoken!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Did Jones win a single round? I didnt think he did, not even sure there were any even rounds. Tyson looked like he took this fight serious, Jones looked like he took this fight for the $.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don’t know if there was money involved.
I think it went to charity.
Tyson looked pretty decent for 15 years away.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He'th thuch a fuckin badath.

But re: boxing... they are their own worst enemy. Watching that shit is so unsatisfying as a fan compared to UFC or any MMA really. They lost me years before with BS scored results and dudes holding and all that shit. Fuck boxing. I do like Mike Tython though. :biggrin:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He'th thuch a fuckin badath.

But re: boxing... they are their own worst enemy. Watching that shit is so unsatisfying as a fan compared to UFC or any MMA really. They lost me years before with BS scored results and dudes holding and all that shit. Fuck boxing. I do like Mike Tython though. :biggrin:
No way...not for me. UFC is human DNA rifle fighting to me. Boxing, when done well, is about the best sport there is. Tyson in his prime was something to see. Even now, I think he could beat s lot of MMA ass if he was so inclined.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
No way...not for me. UFC is human DNA rifle fighting to me. Boxing, when done well, is about the best sport there is. Tyson in his prime was something to see. Even now, I think he could beat s lot of MMA ass if he was so inclined.

Ditto, big time.

It's hard to beat fights like Ali-Frazier I or the Thrilla in Manila ... Hagler-Hearns (15 rounds of action compressed into 3) ... the Gatti-Ward fights of the early 00's ... the caveman slugfest of Foreman-Lyle ... and countless others.

I'd much rather watch two guys stand up and fight with their fists than anything I've ever seen in MMA/UFC.