Miami looking for a RB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Exerpt: Quality trade options seem few and far between. Ryan Mathews was on the market earlier this offseason, but the trade of DeMarco Murray seems to have solidified his place in Philadelphia. TheChiefs have a glut of solid backs with Jamaal Charles returning from injury: Charcandrick West andSpencer Ware both filled in well last season. Could Miami pry Tevin Coleman away from the Falcons, given Kyle Shanahan's affinity for a one-back approach? How about Tre Mason in St. Louis?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...e-for-rb?campaign=tw-nf-sf23047627-sf23047627

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Exerpt: Quality trade options seem few and far between. Ryan Mathews was on the market earlier this offseason, but the trade of DeMarco Murray seems to have solidified his place in Philadelphia. TheChiefs have a glut of solid backs with Jamaal Charles returning from injury: Charcandrick West andSpencer Ware both filled in well last season. Could Miami pry Tevin Coleman away from the Falcons, given Kyle Shanahan's affinity for a one-back approach? How about Tre Mason in St. Louis?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...e-for-rb?campaign=tw-nf-sf23047627-sf23047627
Well first of all, if Tre Mason is still in St Louis i'd say that means he's definitely on the trading block.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well first of all, if Tre Mason is still in St Louis i'd say that means he's definitely on the trading block.
Wow, didn't even notice they did that. It's gonna take a little while before people can drop the STL from the team name, I guess.
I'm still getting used to it myself.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Via Los Angeles...Or now playing in the Florida Penal League.

Tre's new uni looks nice...

nelly.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Would not be a surprise at all to see Rams move him. Problem is he's a round 3 talent, not sure Miami is willing to part with that level of pick, we'll see.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Would not be a surprise at all to see Rams move him. Problem is he's a round 3 talent, not sure Miami is willing to part with that level of pick, we'll see.
I'd take a 4th, especially if it helps get up into the top 5 somehow.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I wonder if Tre would like to comment.

parei1.jpg

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Tre is likely going to serve a suspension. And combine that with the lackluster play on film of last season ... I doubt he has much trade value.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Not a big fan of trading Mason unless it's guaranteed we won't lose Benny. If we're willing to match any offer Benny gets, then yeah, do it.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Would anyone be willing to trade Tre and a second rounder for Tannehill?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Would anyone be willing to trade Tre and a second rounder for Tannehill?
Yep. But I'd make it Tre and Foles. Keenum/Tannehill/Mannion and draft receivers/tight-ends all day err day.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about Tre Mason and we swap 15 for 13 and maybe a 6th or 7th

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep. But I'd make it Tre and Foles. Keenum/Tannehill/Mannion and draft receivers/tight-ends all day err day.
How about that trade for a swap of #1s and they can keep Tannehill. Then we can package the #8 pick, one of our seconds this season, and next year's 2nd to move up to grab Wentz. Then we grab a Hunter Henry in the 2nd and a WR with our next pick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How about that trade for a swap of #1s and they can keep Tannehill. Then we can package the #8 pick, one of our seconds this season, and next year's 2nd to move up to grab Wentz. Then we grab a Hunter Henry in the 2nd and a WR with our next pick.
It would take much more than that to move up to 1 or 2.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haha, I just said pretty much the same thing except they traded the 8th pick to the Eagles and currently have the 13th pick

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It would take much more than that to move up to 1 or 2.
You don't know that buster! The Rams took Cookie off the Titans hands. They owe us. Fine then. Include all future rights to Craig Dahl.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
How about a 4th round pick!? Then we can use it to Trade up!!(y);)