Methinks Cardinal Fans Are A Lil' Worried...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We did a lot to beat ourselves in that game.
Agreed. They were ready to play and we weren't. We handed them a shovel to bury us early and they're too good for us to just flip the switch on midway through.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I used to read it every once in a while
This is a SKA pic.....

eJbBUYC.png

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
As far as the last game against Arizona goes it was a good lose.
Loyal was already talking SuperBowl & undefeated season.

Last week I looked up run defenses because of all the flak Raheem Morris was taking.Staley’s Chargers had the wort run defense.Arizona though as good as there defense was ranked had a horrible run defense.5 yard average a run,plus JJ Watt out .
Green Bay tore them up & I was thinking about where The Rams run game was headed.It all came together Arizona lost & The Rams run game got off last week.
I also play Fantasy & Murray was my QB.Watching him under pressure he didn’t do well.Threw game costing INT’s early.Still there defense held up(excellent DC), & Murray had a chance at the end to win it.
My take on Murray was he was hurt the play before the INT.Zona was out of Timeouts(bad coaching), & Murray was Hurt before the last play.He had Hopkins open,but was hurt.He could not look anywhere else & didn’t have time to thq about it.He got hit again & wobbled off the field.
I didn’t need to have an injury report then,it was obvious.Now The Rams have VON MILLER.
Last season he got hurt against The Rams & Arizona didn’t make the Playoffs.Chicago also list to New Orleans(butts kicked) other wise
The Rams don’t make the Playoffs.
I go back to the Niners Game 2919 & still LOVE how Les Snead feels that loss.
Anyways things are getting more interesting.Sean Mcvay is upset Henry is hurt,but the stars are aligning for The Rams 2021/22 at SOFI.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As far as the last game against Arizona goes it was a good lose.
Loyal was already talking SuperBowl & undefeated season.

Last week I looked up run defenses because of all the flak Raheem Morris was taking.Staley’s Chargers had the wort run defense.Arizona though as good as there defense was ranked had a horrible run defense.5 yard average a run,plus JJ Watt out .
Green Bay tore them up & I was thinking about where The Rams run game was headed.It all came together Arizona lost & The Rams run game got off last week.
I also play Fantasy & Murray was my QB.Watching him under pressure he didn’t do well.Threw game costing INT’s early.Still there defense held up(excellent DC), & Murray had a chance at the end to win it.
My take on Murray was he was hurt the play before the INT.Zona was out of Timeouts(bad coaching), & Murray was Hurt before the last play.He had Hopkins open,but was hurt.He could not look anywhere else & didn’t have time to thq about it.He got hit again & wobbled off the field.
I didn’t need to have an injury report then,it was obvious.Now The Rams have VON MILLER.
Last season he got hurt against The Rams & Arizona didn’t make the Playoffs.Chicago also list to New Orleans(butts kicked) other wise
The Rams don’t make the Playoffs.
I go back to the Niners Game 2919 & still LOVE how Les Snead feels that loss.
Anyways things are getting more interesting.Sean Mcvay is upset Henry is hurt,but the stars are aligning for The Rams 2021/22 at SOFI.
Actually, no. I have been saying 15-2 since preseason and I stick by that.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Actually, no. I have been saying 15-2 since preseason and I stick by that.
Undefeated at home. Can’t change that,but a split against Arizona I do see in the future.

The Rams have still lost the last 4 to the other team in the division that Shanahan coaches.The 15th on Monday is the bye week.Let’s hope The Rams are 9-1 after that night game.

oldnotdead

Legend
Kyler said before the season he needed to run less to stay healthy, so he needed to become more of a pocket passer. Right after that Kliff told reporters that Kyler's running was an integral part of their offense so there were no changes in the foreseeable future.

Now Kyler is dinged. Their backup is Colt McCoy, who has been a career backup for the last 10 years throwing for only 1 TD and that was way back in 2014. In other words, it wouldn't surprise me if Kyler is out 3 games they could end up losing 2 of them.

Kliff could care less about what Kyler wants. He designed the whole team around his air raid offense which requires a running QB. He ignores that the NFL isn't the NCAA with a much higher level of competition and a much longer season. All Kliff cares about is his job. If they don't make the playoffs he's unemployed.

The Cards face the Niners next and if Kyler is unable to play IMO they lose that game. Here is where we root for Bosa to finish the job on Kyler's ankle. This is the exact scenario why the Rams kept Perkins instead of allowing him to hit the waiver wire and be claimed by AZ. It's also why Perkins is working hard to become a pocket passer who can run if he has to. From what he showed last preseason he's making progress. IMO he's already ahead of Kyler. Also, don't forget Pekins is from AZ who went to Chandler High outside of Phoenix. He also went to JC in Phoenix.

This is not to say Perkins is another Lamar Jackson who has made that transition successfully, but only Perkins has enough talent and speed to be in that mold. Now with Stafford to learn from he could accelerate that transition from a one-read and run QB to a true dual threat. Remember Perkins has Russell Wilson 4.5 speed so if he can develop into a pocket passer able to read defenses he could be very good.

Bryce is 6'3" 214 lbs and runs a 4.5. From how he looked this preseason his arm strength has improved. Also, I have been told that the Cards scouted his preseason games hoping to claim him. I'm sure the Rams noted that and it factored into keeping Perkins on the active roster.

Right now the Cards live or die on Kyler's health with no one behind him. IMO if Kyler doesn't play against the Niners they will lose. If he does play he risks re-injury against a good pass rush.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Agreed. They were ready to play and we weren't. We handed them a shovel to bury us early and they're too good for us to just flip the switch on midway through.

Bickley, et al were bitching this morning about rankings and dishing the usual 'Cards get no respect' schtick. Big part of the argument is the 'domination' of the Rams in wk 4.

There's no blowout if the Rams are playing that day like they are now. Or even like they did in Wk 3.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bickley, et al were bitching this morning about rankings and dishing the usual 'Cards get no respect' schtick. Big part of the argument is the 'domination' of the Rams in wk 4.

There's no blowout if the Rams are playing that day like they are now. Or even like they did in Wk 3.
Interesting. Actually Bickley is probably the one local guy i like. He's (usually) not a homer like all the other radio/media guys are. If the local team sucks...he'll tell you they suck.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Interesting. Actually Bickley is probably the one local guy i like. He's (usually) not a homer like all the other radio/media guys are. If the local team sucks...he'll tell you they suck.
He wasn't as bad about it as the rest of the crew but it was there...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now, normally, I'd balk at signing an aged receiver who is at the end of his rope...but if we were guaranteed a Super Bowl championship, I'd sign Fitz in a heartbeat. The guy deserved so much better.
Plus. it would be comedy gold to see Fitz celebrating with a Lombardi in a Rams uni...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Cards fans: "We will rally around Colt McCoy and play good football."

Reality: No.