Metal Heads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Sweet.
I was there last year.
Missed this year.
Sounds killer.
Should have pmed me I'm pretty close to the location too. Judas Priest and Jinjer were supposed to play and got pulled. Would have loved to seen those acts. Still a great lineup this year

fearsomefour

Legend
Should have pmed me I'm pretty close to the location too. Judas Priest and Jinjer were supposed to play and got pulled. Would have loved to seen those acts. Still a great lineup this year
2021 was the best run festival I have ever been to.
I was amazed at how quick we were able to get out. I anticipated waiting for 3 hours for the bus.....it was maybe 20 minutes. A couple of minutes to get a beer but not bad at all. Food took forever but who's there to eat??
To the car, not traffic leaving the parking. Really, really impressed with Aftershock. Good size crowd too. 35,000 or so. Big enough to make it seem like a festival but no so big its stupid.
Ive only seen Priest once....being an old fart Im ashamed to say that. Halford is a must see for any fan. Its a bummer they got pulled.
Im going to the Maiden shows in Chula Vista (San Diego) and Concord.
Had access to a free luxury box in Denver too but didn't want to do that much extra traveling.

fearsomefour

Legend
Haven't posted in a year or so.
For metal shows went to Power Trip Fest in Palm Springs in October.
First time seeing AC/DC, so, that made the weekend for me.
It was a good time, although, hotter than hell.
For vintage metal fans Judas Priest new album is killer.
Bruce Dickinson just released an interesting solo album as well.

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
Obituary and Frozen Soul are my favorites..going to see As I Lay Dying in July. Shadows Fall up there as an all time favorite too

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Just found a new awesome band: Written by Wolves. I am addicted to this song: