Menelik Watson donates game check to sick child

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Now THIS is cool!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial&hpt=hp_t4

The Oakland Raiders organization recently hooked up Ava Urrea—a four-year-old with a heart condition—with a lot of cool gifts. However, Raiders tackle Menelik Watson decided to take things one step further to help out the girl and her family.

In the spirit of the holidays, Watson donated an entire game check to Ava's family. ProFootballTalk.com's Mike Florio wrote that the check was likely in the $18,000 range.

Although athletes like Watson don't do this for the attention, they do deserve praise for trying to make a difference.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
sPQ8ANR.jpg

Seriously though. That was cool of him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Really solid guy....I knew I either wanted Watson or Kyle Long....I wanted that Alvin Bailey too...Oh, I wanted a bunch of linemen back then.....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Really solid guy....I knew I either wanted Watson or Kyle Long....I wanted that Alvin Bailey too...Oh, I wanted a bunch of linemen back then.....
I wanted Kyle Long too. Maybe after the Bears Fire their HC, this Off-Season, We could swing a trade with the New Regime!