MemphisRam 3 Round Mock Draft 1.0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
PacMan Jones and Albert Haynesworth. Plus he wanted Justin Blackmon.

He has rolled the dice plenty and hit on some and missed on some. With the Rams getting closer to making the playoffs we need a hit.
I was referring to his character risks while he has been with the Rams, but Haynesworth is a counter-example anyway considering he was a very good player for Fisher but fell off in another environment. And whether or not he wanted Blackmon is speculation and there's no way to tell if he would've had the same problems in St. Louis as he has in Jacksonville, so again not much of an example.

Again, I don't see how you could have such a big problem with Fisher taking on character risks when we haven't heard a peep out of the guys who were supposed to be problems so far. Taking character risks allows you to get talents that would otherwise be unavailable at that point in the draft or at that price in free agency. It's a valid strategy if you can prove you have the locker room environment to keep these guys in line and Fisher has proven that so far.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I was referring to his character risks while he has been with the Rams, but Haynesworth is a counter-example anyway considering he was a very good player for Fisher but fell off in another environment. And whether or not he wanted Blackmon is speculation and there's no way to tell if he would've had the same problems in St. Louis as he has in Jacksonville, so again not much of an example.

Again, I don't see how you could have such a big problem with Fisher taking on character risks when we haven't heard a peep out of the guys who were supposed to be problems so far. Taking character risks allows you to get talents that would otherwise be unavailable at that point in the draft or at that price in free agency. It's a valid strategy if you can prove you have the locker room environment to keep these guys in line and Fisher has proven that so far.

Because I prefer not taking the risks. It is how kids with medical conditions are taught to live their lives. I am not as comfortable with risk as some. Plus I had a job for 8 years trying to change young people's bad habits and character flaws. One thing I found out is if they don't care to change, then they won't, and it is very difficult to really know their true intentions from a few meetings. If they truly want to change, then you can work with them. Fisher has had a few work out but odds are he won't bat 1000 with the Rams.