Memento's Midterm Halloween Mock Offseason.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think you need to mix in a couple more trades

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wait, shit, what did I get wrong? I may have had sepsis, but that doesn't excuse shitty grammar.

Never mind, found it. Intrigued with. Happy? :p
Nope. Try again. Sentence structure.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Right, right, yeah. I tend to do that too much. Dialogue isn't my strong trait.
To be honest though... Sentence structure is a bit strict when you're talking common vernacular. Most people don't use proper sentence structure when simply speaking. I know I use things like "to" and "with" at the end of sentences rather than "to which".... or "to what".... as an example. It may be correct but it comes off clunky. People just don't speak that way and if you use proper grammar while writing, it fucks with the flow.

I wouldn't worry about it with us knuckle draggers.

@Londoner is a bit more refined so you gotta watch out for that guy.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Corleone had a blood clot issue. Need to see what the doctors say in this case.

If it drops him to the third? Worth the risk. Corleone's been one of the most dominant run-stuffers in college since his true freshman year. He'd be what A'Shawn was for us, except maybe even better; he utterly caves in blockers, usually draws double teams. Unlike Turner - whom I love as a player - Corleone's a true nose tackle with the size to hold up in the middle. He's got an incredible motor for such a big kid as well; he plays damn near every snap for Cincinnati, and whatever team takes him won't see him tire like we do with BB3.

Corleone, I feel, could fix the run defense that's plagued us the past three years.

methomas50

Rookie
If it drops him to the third? Worth the risk. Corleone's been one of the most dominant run-stuffers in college since his true freshman year. He'd be what A'Shawn was for us, except maybe even better; he utterly caves in blockers, usually draws double teams. Unlike Turner - whom I love as a player - Corleone's a true nose tackle with the size to hold up in the middle. He's got an incredible motor for such a big kid as well; he plays damn near every snap for Cincinnati, and whatever team takes him won't see him tire like we do with BB3.

Corleone, I feel, could fix the run defense that's plagued us the past three years.
I don't disagree with any of this. My point is I wanna know what the doctors think about his his health. IE: Will this be a reoccurring problem? Blood clots are no joke. If the doctors say he is good to go, count me in.