Media Fallout: Rams Send Seahawks to Cancun

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Carroll: "Hello Schotty how you doing, hey man I'm good too oh hey listen up uh we're gonna run the ball more next year be ready."
Schotty: "You want to run the ball more with our weapons?"
Carroll: "..."
Schotty: "Jeff Fisher didn't send you that support letter to save my job did he?"
Carroll: "Oh, uh, I don't know, I mean maybe it's around here somewhere...."
Schotty: "So how about I produce another cookbook for Wussell and we draft another receiver!"
Carroll: "What part of us running the ball didn't you understand?"
Schotty: "Wussell can run the ball and get us first downs WHILE he's cookin up some tasty TDs"
Carroll: "Guards show this man out."

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

View: https://youtu.be/U66n4WukMK4

You’d think goff banged nicks lady friend ... and don’t try and tell me there’s no goff hate in the media ... now I want really want him to start and light the packers up

Bruh, that dudes face looks like a can opener. He couldnt get laid in in Vegas with a fist full of 100s. Seriously, that dudes so ugly, his mother had to feed him with a sling shot.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bruh, that dudes face looks like a can opener. He couldnt get laid in in Vegas with a fist full of 100s. Seriously, that dudes so ugly, his mother had to feed him with a sling shot.

He looks ridiculous with that rug. You obviously can't trust what his eyes tell him about anything if he was ok with that rug.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
What actions ? Sitting a QB 12 days removed from thumb surgery on his throwing hand ... yeah sure
Was Goff good to go to play? Yes or no? Obviously he was he won the game. McVay decided to go with Wolford no matter how you cut it.

Period.

Tano

Legend
Was Goff good to go to play? Yes or no? Obviously he was he won the game. McVay decided to go with Wolford no matter how you cut it.

Period.
Yeah and he could barely throw the ball. McVay’s actions tell me he went with the guy who could throw the ball without his thumb falling off. I give all the credit to Goff for gutting it out when it was clear the only passes he could complete were wide open passes. Some of Goff’s incompletions were passes Goff could complete in his sleep with a healthy thumb. The only reason Goff was the backup was because Bortles only had less than a week to relearn the playbook and as a result, an unhealthy Goff was still a better choice than a healthy Bortles.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Yeah and he could barely throw the ball. McVay’s actions tell me he went with the guy who could throw the ball without his thumb falling off.
Without a 3rd string QB active?
giphy.gif

If his thumb was that serious Bortles would have been on the active roster for the game.

I give all the credit to Goff for gutting it out when it was clear the only passes he could complete were wide open passes.
I give all the credit to Goff for his performance and what he did Saturday and I said multiple times in many threads leading up to this game he was the best option we had to win Saturday against the Hawks even with a fully healthy Wolford.

Some of Goff’s incompletions were passes Goff could complete in his sleep with a healthy thumb. The only reason Goff was the backup was because Bortles only had less than a week to relearn the playbook and as a result, an unhealthy Goff was still a better choice than a healthy Bortles.
Again
1610595430400.png

The reason Goff was the backup wasn't because his thumb was falling off (over dramatic) but because he has been careless with the ball, 49 turnovers in 39 games. Such as,
Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

He has the most turnovers out of ANY PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE in the last 3 years. Is this a coincidence?

We have the #1 defense, believe me McVay isn't stupid he knows he only needs a QB who isn't a turnover liability with some mobility to get to where he wants to be as a multi-championship coach.

This pick above is classic Goff where all the homer bifocaled fans only see the good and they make excuses for the bad.

Which is why Goff has never been and will more than likely never be a top tier QB, along with the many good he has quite a few bad traits and habits he's developed or retained.

Attachments

• 1610595430671.png
    1610595430671.png
    439 KB · Views: 25

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This pick above is classic Goff where all the homer bifocaled fans only see the good and they make excuses for the bad.
Oh you mean like when the haters who would rather have anyone than goff see all the bad and contrive a reason for a drop or him being sacked by Blythe whiffing on a block and blame goff .. gotcha

Tano

Legend
Without a 3rd string QB active?
giphy.gif

If his thumb was that serious Bortles would have been on the active roster for the game.

I give all the credit to Goff for his performance and what he did Saturday and I said multiple times in many threads leading up to this game he was the best option we had to win Saturday against the Hawks even with a fully healthy Wolford.

Again
View attachment 42860

The reason Goff was the backup wasn't because his thumb was falling off (over dramatic) but because he has been careless with the ball, 49 turnovers in 39 games. Such as,
View attachment 42863
View attachment 42864

He has the most turnovers out of ANY PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE in the last 3 years. Is this a coincidence?

We have the #1 defense, believe me McVay isn't stupid he knows he only needs a QB who isn't a turnover liability with some mobility to get to where he wants to be as a multi-championship coach.

Which is why Goff has never been and will more than likely never be a top tier QB, along with the many good he has quite a few bad traits and habits he's developed or retained.
I never once made an excuse for that throw. That was the most horrible throw I have ever seen Goff make. Admitted it many times.

However, McVay still went with the healthy QB and an unhealthy Goff was still a better option than an unprepared Bortles. I am not stopping with that statement. I do agree that McVay should have at least had Bortle active in case Goff wasn't even good enough for that with his thumb.

As for the turnovers, most of them are due to a poor offensive line (primarily CENTER) and Goff doesn't make the best decisions when pressured. I have admitted that many times. GET GOFF A CENTER!!!