Media Fallout: Rams Send Seahawks to Cancun

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rex Ryan auditioning for the Rams D Coordinator job when Staley leaves in a few years.

TexasRam

Legend
Hey @Merlin how'd you like that Kupp grab on the deep ball thrown short
We were just talking about our guys being more aggressive to the ball.

I also watched a clip, I think it was the Van Jefferson "mic'ed up video from
Cardinals game and A coach was telling Van that he needs to be attacking
the ball more . So it ain't like the coaches haven't been bitching at them about it.
yea i noticed that to. Coaches have been emphasizing it. It really is a massive weakness with our WR crew. At least Cooks knew how to draw a flag. Glad to see our coaches emphasizing it, getting those balls requires a mentality.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rex Ryan auditioning for the Rams D Coordinator job when Staley leaves in a few years.
Yeah no kidding lol. But I doubt he could handle McVay in his ass week to week and the high standards. Rex is pretty good but he's lazy IMO.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey @Merlin how'd you like that Kupp grab on the deep ball thrown short
We were just talking about our guys being more aggressive to the ball.

I also watched a clip, I think it was the Van Jefferson "mic'ed up video from
Cardinals game and A coach was telling Van that he needs to be attacking
the ball more . So it ain't like the coaches haven't been bitching at them about it.
You know I was pumped! :horns: :biggrin: :horns:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://youtu.be/U66n4WukMK4

You’d think goff banged nicks lady friend ... and don’t try and tell me there’s no goff hate in the media ... now I want really want him to start and light the packers up

I don't think the takes were bad outside of Nick. Nick is a jackass. Nick's an expert who doesn't watch film IMO, the worst type of expert you get in the media.