Media Fallout: Rams Positioned for Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Drafting older rookies that many of were also team captains has fast tracked the rebuild retool Resurgence.......

Flint

Pro Bowler
He's a loudmouth. I could watch the whole way through because he such a richard....
I think they only hired him cuz he makes Skip sound reasonable. I like how he says there’s the rams have no chance against the niners or cowboys. They lost by 7 to the mighty niners so I don’t think a niners walkover is a given even if everyone plays, and the Cowboys have been bitch slapped on the ground against the hags and the bills which is something the rams have done pretty well lately. I think the rams look like the wild card team you’d least like to play right now.

jap

Legend
I think they only hired him cuz he makes Skip sound reasonable. I like how he says there’s the rams have no chance against the niners or cowboys. They lost by 7 to the mighty niners so I don’t think a niners walkover is a given even if everyone plays, and the Cowboys have been bitch slapped on the ground against the hags and the bills which is something the rams have done pretty well lately. I think the rams look like the wild card team you’d least like to play right now.
No one! in this universe is capable of making Skip sound reasonable. Skip and reason are mutually incompatible. The guy needs to be neutered and any existing kids of his euthanized so the human race cannot be contaminated by his defective genes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know about anyone else but I really like Kirsten Watson as host of Between the Horns. Not familiar with her prior to this but I see well spoken, intelligent, attractive, great smile, attractive, etc.
Perv. :laugh3:

Flint

Pro Bowler
Do you think Robinson will get some big offers this offseason? He wasn’t in high demand last year. I guess some coach may think they need to jump all over him, but I hope not. Like you said, his experience has been invaluable to this offense. He’s awesome as a number three receiver and this team has lacked that since Brandon Cooks left. I don’t think Demarcus could be a one or two anywhere, so I don’t see anyone paying him big money. I hope that the Rams can keep him.

I also think they need a speed element. A first round receiver is a possibility. I’m still hoping for DT Newton but they’ve likely played themselves out of that range. There are a lot of good receivers in this draft. Someone who can really stretch the field would open this offense up even more.
Think maybe the Chiefs would bring him back?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Think maybe the Chiefs would bring him back?
Yeah, I guess that’s a possibility. He will be 30 next season, and he’s never been a superstar. The Chiefs seemed to make an effort to get younger, but maybe they would feel they want his sure hands back on the field.

Then I also wonder, how much of his recent success comes from him being a scheme fit, along with his hands, veteran savvy and having Nacua and Kupp on the field with him?

I think that considering all of it, a team would have to be pretty needy at receiver to want to offer him a big contract.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Yeah, I guess that’s a possibility. He will be 30 next season, and he’s never been a superstar. The Chiefs seemed to make an effort to get younger, but maybe they would feel they want his sure hands back on the field.

Then I also wonder, how much of his recent success comes from him being a scheme fit, along with his hands, veteran savvy and having Nacua and Kupp on the field with him?

I think that considering all of it, a team would have to be pretty needy at receiver to want to offer him a big contract.
I don't see a guy going from a street free agent signing a vet minimum deal to getting something too big.. I just worry about it being too big for what the Rams have in mind.

Really want him back. Have an incredible 11 personnel team right now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Obviously that Detroit storyline is amazing for sports media and fans in general but thinking that a Dallas/Eagles game we have a pretty damn good chance to win honestly even though we'll be on the road.

1. We are peaking while both those teams have been exposed since we played them.
2. We are healthy finally
3. They have all or most of the pressure.
4. Or HC and coaching staff is starting to peak for the season, and McVay is our difference maker.
5. We have the most experienced QB in the NFC.

Me being the optimist now! lol
HOMER!

oldnotdead

Legend
I think the Chiefs will throw money at Robinson who cut him and sure as hell wishes they had him back. It's all a matter of how much he likes it in LA. Also, he can see he has a good chance of getting a second ring with the Rams while being more than an afterthought as he was in KC. If the Rams offer him fair money I think he would stay because of the potential to get a second ring.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think the Chiefs will throw money at Robinson who cut him and sure as hell wishes they had him back.

I'm sorry but when I read an inaccurate statement about the Rams, I have this urge to respond.

I have other urges but this is neither the time, nor place for discussion.

Robinson was Not cut by the Chiefs. His contract expired and he became a free agent in 2022.
Robinson signed with the Raiders, and dopey Las Vegas cut him prior to the start of the season.
He then signed and played in Baltimore, once again becoming a free agent before signing with the Rams.

It's fine if you don't want to take the time to check the facts but they are out there ... and ... they ARE the facts.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Robinson was Not cut by the Chiefs. His contract expired and he became a free agent in 2022.

I'm pretty sure he scored 2 tds against the Rams in that epic 2018 mnf game. He's always been able to make plays for whatever team he's played for over the years.