McVay on Aaron Donald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sean McVay was walking out of the Rams' facility at 10 pm on Thursday, six hours after practice ended, and saw Aaron Donald's car in the lot. He went into the D-line room and caught Donald watching film of how offensive linemen set on pass plays. "When you have the talent that also matches up with the motivation, the appreciation for the process, the preparation and the approach, you get special players like him," McVay said. "... You just walk away and say, 'I'm sure glad that guy's on my team.'"

[www.espn.com]

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to go ahead and pay this guy before seasons end. I want him to be a Ram for a long time.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
Donald is such a stud.

My worry though is with him LOVING Pittsburgh and rubbing shoulders with Tomlin all off season is that he bolts for "his" city.

Snead needs to lock this guy up NOW.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Donald is such a stud.

My worry though is with him LOVING Pittsburgh and rubbing shoulders with Tomlin all off season is that he bolts for "his" city.

Snead needs to lock this guy up NOW.

I think if that's the case, we won't have a choice. Players always have the option to say no.