McVay mic’d up at practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
This guy is truly amazing , so positive, any player would love to play for him

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
The way he spit out that play call was incredible. I laughed just like Peters did, but longer. I really like how he came right back to him with a defensive call to relate it to him. He talks to people, not at them. You can feel his big picture knowledge of the game in this clip. He has the answers for all of the scenarios on the field. It's just a matter of piecing them together at the right time for them to become the "situational masters" he was talking about last year. I'd love to work with McVay and his staff!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
We've got the prettiest girl at the party.

All the other players in the league secretly want to git-wid-her.

(n) Wait, this illustration is getting weird. You guys know where I'm going with this?

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor

(n) Wait, this illustration is getting weird. You guys know where I'm going with this?

Yep. You want to bang Coach McKay.

We don't judge. ;)

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Yep. You want to bang Coach McKay.

We don't judge. ;)
I tell you what. I try to never issue courtesy laughs. You earned that one. :LOL:

No, but if coach ever needs a guy to keep an eye on Veronica while he is on a road trip...:whistle:

I am just that dedicated to coach. If I weren’t married. (n)

:rant:You’d do him dirty like Ryan O’Neill did when he stole Farrah, wouldn’t you?!!

“Oh, I’m the six million dollar man. She’d never leave me.”

-Lee Majors :banghead:

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek

Hate to break it to you @Farr Be It, but McVay is already in another relationship. And I have a strong suspicion that she is Farr prettier than you.

Psycho_X

Legend
I laughed just like Peters did, but longer. I really like how he came right back to him with a defensive call to relate it to him. He talks to people, not at them.

It is great to see how well he hits it off with the defensive players too. Way back when I knew nothing of the man other than his age I was afraid he'd be another offensive mind with no people skills and unable to be a head coach to both sides of the ball. Great to see stuff like this and how well he, like you said, talks to everyone and not just walking around barking orders.

Makes me think of all the reports that Peters would constantly get into fights or spats with Chiefs coaches. And you see how well McVay and Wade "The Man" Phillips talks to players like Peters and its refreshing. We have a long season to go obviously but if I was a strong personality like Peters I'd be finding anyway possible to stay in a place like this where people embrace it instead of trying to force it into something else.

Ram65

Legend
McVay seems always wired. It's great because the practices are amped up. These Rams are in great shape. One thing about Chip Kelly I really liked was the up tempo but, he didn't know when to slow it down. McVay has them ready to go all out when needed.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
if this doesn't get you to pumped for rams football ... you my friend are dead

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
E6F097BD-7CF6-495B-A857-D2C5AD53F3FD.jpeg

FC8AB145-F7F7-42BE-BA21-D78C681EE6E1.gif