McVay is a Dad ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
McVay was confident his son wouldn’t be born during a Rams game, even joking that he “knows better than to come during the game.”

Funny line, coach! Congrats

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Congrats to both Sean and Veronika! Glad both Veronika and Jordan are all right.

Wanna bet that young Jordan becomes our HC when Mcvay retires at sixty? :p

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
McVay didn't call the O-plays in the pre-season and I believed passed the duties around to other O-coaches so at least we go some practice going in.

Raheem is the slam dunk HC if Sean is bringing "John" or "Some hot future chick name" into this world.
My post from the Cardinals pre-game thread...........

I am little miffed he mis-understood me. I said "John" for the first name, then any hot chick name for a middle name for all I care.

I must not have been clear.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
good times vh1 GIF

dang

Legend
PFF: "The Rams are undefeated since Sean McVay became a father."
“Remember when the Rams won like 100 games in a row when they were leading at halftime……yeahhhh….yeahhhhh…...that was awwwwwweeeesssommmee!!!!” Chris Farley

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
So what will Sean teach him first? Route concepts or zone blocking vs. gap scheme?

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I love McVay, he cracks me up. Did I just hear him say I gotta give credit to my beautiful wife on "what a stud she was through all that"?... lol like she was a new tight end...lol