McVay Gets It

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramon Ram

Starter
2 little gestures he made show me that he is a great motivator and trying to get the most out of his veteran players.

1- Early during training camp there was a clip of McVay talking to the team and he asked Robert Quinn to come into the huddle with his hand up to lead the end of practice chant.

2- In the locker room after the Saints game when giving out game balls he called on Sammy Watkins for having a big game. We all know that Kupp, Reynolds, Goff were all as or more deserving but Sean knows he has to keep Sammy happy to keep him and needs both of these guys to be leaders in the locker room and on the field.

McVay continues to impress at every turn.

socalrams90

Starter
I notice he stays even killed on most players TD's but he goes out of his way to celebrate with Sammy and Todd.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I notice he stays even killed on most players TD's but he goes out of his way to celebrate with Sammy and Todd.
Watkins deserved it. Gurley deserves it. McKay wouldn't have credibility for long if he just played favorites.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
McKay wouldn't have credibility for long if he just played favorites.
yatHyMpuSE65QHyHDN_Bnw.jpeg

Ramon Ram

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Watkins deserved it. Gurley deserves it. McKay wouldn't have credibility for long if he just played favorites.

This was not about McVay playing favorites. It is about a very smart young man who understands how to get the most out of his veteran players and making them feel wanted and a part of a team and needing their leadership.

socalrams90

Starter
This was not about McVay playing favorites. It is about a very smart young man who understands how to get the most out of his veteran players and making them feel wanted and a part of a team and needing their leadership.
That was the point I was trying to make. Thanks.