Matthew Stafford informs Rams he will retire after 2024... APRIL FOOLS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
April 1st always reminds me of something that happened on this day many years ago.

I was at my little sister's wedding that happened down in the Sarasota area. The ceremony had not started yet and I was talking to my stressed out Mom. I was looking at the wedding program and that's when I realized that my sis was going to have an April 1st anniversary date. I said that to my Mom.

My Mom looked at me with this stern look in her eyes and said -"That's perfect, because this wedding is a joke". That is when I learned that my Mom was not a fan of the groom.

They did have 2 wonderful sons together, but they got divorced when the boys were still very young. My Mom reminded me of what she told me right before their wedding had started when the news broke about them splitting up. A mother's intuition is real.
I post this only because you discussed family ... something that is truly dear to me.

Today would have been my father's 100th birthday. He was a great guy. I got lucky.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Today would have been my father's 100th birthday. He was a great guy. I got lucky.
Love that my Ram brother as family is so important in so many ways. I feel blessed too as both my parents (still living) made up the fabric that empowered me to also become a father & grandfather paying it forward.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Love that my Ram brother as family is so important in so many ways. I feel blessed too as both my parents (still living) made up the fabric that empowered me to also become a father & grandfather paying it forward.
And, that means your parents both got to know their Great-grand-children! That's a blessing.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
At least he didn’t start the thread by claiming Aaron Donald had unretired. That would have been cruel. :crying:

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
April Fools jokes are the worst and you had better believe I am proud to have never done one.
Say what you mean and mean what you say is a great rule.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
April Fools jokes are the worst and you had better believe I am proud to have never done one.
I guess it’s not surprising that you’d feel that way, given that you’re named after a city that was sacked after being fooled by one of history’s most famous pranks.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I guess it’s not surprising that you’d feel that way, given that you’re named after a city that was sacked after being fooled by one of history’s most famous pranks.
I have the greatest name ever pal as far as I am concerned.
Getting people to believe something that is not true is a city person thing and I have never respected it.
Up here a lot of the folks feel the same way. But the transplants from the city and there are plenty of them are all about that sort of thing.
They can have it.
Besides they made a movie about me and Brad Pitt played me !!!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Besides they made a movie about me and Brad Pitt played me !!!
The movie was called "Troy," named after the city. Brad Pitt played Achilles.

Not pulling your leg... look it up if you'd like...

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy

It was a joke, a obvious joke.
A movie named after me and Brad Pitt played the lead. And was a badd ass too. You think for one second I did not see that movie ?
Its not like I was trying to get people to believe something that was not true. Then said GOTCHA . Lame.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
It was a joke, a obvious joke.
A movie named after me and Brad Pitt played the lead. And was a badd ass too. You think for one second I did not see that movie ?
Its not like I was trying to get people to believe something that was not true. Then said GOTCHA . Lame.
Settle down, Hector (he was the Trojan prince, Achilles was on the Greek’s side).

I read the book (several times, in fact). I guess that makes me a Homer.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

That’s Fools Gold !! A bigger Man

Oscar Myers sells more than baloney. Dodger Dog anybody

To think how close Stan the Man came to owning The Dodgers.I wonder what that meant ? Can we say it ? The LA Rams !!

Just bought a St.Louis Rams shirt,to think Flying to St. Louis this week is a thing.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Settle down, Hector (he was the Trojan prince, Achilles was on the Greek’s side).

I read the book (several times, in fact). I guess that makes me a Homer.
The oldest kind....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Some people get alarmingly tilted over simple jokes....

fearsomefour

Legend
The Office Reaction GIF