Marshawn Lynch aka DumbAss Mode arrested for DUI (IG Slides)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
He's lucky he fell asleep and stopped instead of running someone over going 120 and ruined multiple lives forever. Idiot.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I'm bummed about this.
Couldn't care less about someone wanting to get high, or drink.. both are legal.

Getting behind the wheel? In Vegas???? Where Ruggs just killed someone?????????????????

Marshawn has put himself out there as someone trying to do good for the community.. this shit sucks the life out of those efforts.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm bummed about this.
Couldn't care less about someone wanting to get high, or drink.. both are legal.

Getting behind the wheel? In Vegas???? Where Ruggs just killed someone?????????????????

Marshawn has put himself out there as someone trying to do good for the community.. this shit sucks the life out of those efforts.

In one sense. The other sense is you can’t be content in life. There has to be responsibility.
Besides bad PR what does this really do to him for the rest of his life? He can still give back to the community.
It shows anyone can make a mistake,it’s what he does afterwards has to be the message. He will have time to think about it & should have never put himself it that situation.
The message becomes that much clearer to young NFL players coming into the league of what,not to do. It doesn’t stop when you retire either.
-Then again to many hits to The HEAD? He was always that bruiser RB that lived to hit you & pound the football.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
In one sense. The other sense is you can’t be content in life. There has to be responsibility.
Besides bad PR what does this really do to him for the rest of his life? He can still give back to the community.
It shows anyone can make a mistake,it’s what he does afterwards has to be the message. He will have time to think about it & should have never put himself it that situation.
The message becomes that much clearer to young NFL players coming into the league of what,not to do. It doesn’t stop when you retire either.
-Then again to many hits to The HEAD? He was always that bruiser RB that lived to hit you & pound the football.
He just killed his endorsement career and any credibility as a community activist.
He can recover, but it’s gonna take a long time.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He just killed his endorsement career and any credibility as a community activist.
He can recover, but it’s gonna take a long time.

Might have saved his life though, & from the car he was in shows he doesn’t need the money.
A good lawyer can help him from to much jail time.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
A good lawyer can help him from to much jail time.
In a statement, Lynch’s lawyers, David Chesnoff and Richard Schonfeld, disputed the charges.

“Marshawn was not pulled over for a D.U.I.,” the lawyers said. “Rather the vehicle was safely parked and not in operation. We are confident that when all evidence is presented, this will not be a D.U.I. under Nevada law. Marshawn appreciates and is thankful for everyone’s concern and support.”

I guess we shall see.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
In a statement, Lynch’s lawyers, David Chesnoff and Richard Schonfeld, disputed the charges.

“Marshawn was not pulled over for a D.U.I.,” the lawyers said. “Rather the vehicle was safely parked and not in operation. We are confident that when all evidence is presented, this will not be a D.U.I. under Nevada law. Marshawn appreciates and is thankful for everyone’s concern and support.”

I guess we shall see.

Well there you go. It was a friendly exchange at first with the female cop. Then things didn’t go so well once the joke was over.

dang

Legend

I guess we shall see.
So even if you are caught with the bloody knife in your hand unless the cops saw you stab the barista at Starbucks you are innocent.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
So even if you are caught with the bloody knife in your hand unless the cops saw you stab the barista at Starbucks you are innocent.
I don’t know how the attorney is going to spin everything else that happened while he WASNT driving.

Who really cares if they caught him driving or not.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m some states, just sitting in the seat drunk even with the car never turned on is still dui.

In others, the car has to have been actually put in motion.

I can see both sides… guy goes to his car to sleep it off and still get popped… or guy’s about to drive and hurt themselves or someone else, but cop has to wait for the guy to actually start driving to get them…

Anyway, it’s gonna depend on the local/state laws… DUI and gun possession laws are among those laws that vary WIDELY between different jurisdictions