Marshall Faulk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ontilllit

UDFA
Name
ontilllit
IT seems faulk to me isn't involved like he should be for the rams organization. Hes a smart man probley smart enough to coach. I wish he could be more involved and teach are young running backs.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
How about we just bring in the whole GSOT crew to be assistant coaches so they can teach these kid's the way of greatness, man that would be one helluva camp! :omg: :omg: :D

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
While Marshall has the smarts to coach, his desire to play golf and have time to do other activities outweighs his need to remain involved in football

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah it'd be cool, but I don't think he wants to be THAT involved anymore. Maybe sometime in the future? He's pretty fun to listen to on NFL Network as an analyst though. He always sneaks in some Rams love whenever the Rams are talked about on there. haha.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Some guys don't want to do much with football when they retire, you know some guys take the whole RETIRING angle to heart. He probably wants to take time to his own life, outside of football besides some minor obligations. If that's his prerogative then I can't fault him, he gave us enough already.

tonyl711

Starter
unless he has dreams of being a HC why would he take a job that has the hassles and gives you 12 to 18 hour work days? he has a pretty good gig at the NFL network where he can still be around football without the long hours and public scrutiny.