LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
31C74A41-71CC-43DF-9090-C164DFCDC04F.jpeg

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really only works with people from the UK and down under, but I'm sure you all get the gist.

1664788126084.png

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Honestly, I never felt good about this game to begin with. Our defensive strategy is the 49ers offensive strength. Play soft zone and give them underneath. Which is the staple of the 49er offense. I understand Morris has to play that way with all the inexperience. It is what it is. If our offense keeps going 3 and out then I suppose it won't matter anyway.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Honestly, I never felt good about this game to begin with. Our defensive strategy is the 49ers offensive strength. Play soft zone and give them underneath. Which is the staple of the 49er offense. I understand Morris has to play that way with all the inexperience. It is what it is. If our offense keeps going 3 and out then I suppose it won't matter anyway.
Well, that's not funny at all...

Actually, accidently posting that here is pretty funny, so... well done!