LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
BOAT is short for Bring Out Another Thousand. Most people probably didn't know that's how the name was originally established.

This guy must have a kayak.

LOL
Similarly.... I've had both of my happy days as a boat owner! :laugh4:

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
LOL

I know what you're talking about with that saying... but I'll die before I part ways with mine. Seriously.
Yeah... living up here in the great Northwet - boating season is, roughly, 10-12 weeks out of the year. Then it sits for 35 weeks!

I grew up on the New England coast in Rhode Island (where the season is nearly the same) however I learned to sail as a teenager. I also got to sail while in the Navy and also taught sailing. After the Navy we had a day sailor for a few years, until the kids wanted a tow boat.

When I say my kid out on the trampoline, with a wakeboard strapped to his feet, I knew he was a bit serious about wakeboarding. Ultimately while being towed, he learned to go wake to wake and flip over, doing things the old folks would never try! Once the kids were out of the house, we sold that boat - mainly because 5PM at the boat ramp is a shit show, most weekends! :eyeroll:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah... living up here in the great Northwet - boating season is, roughly, 10-12 weeks out of the year. Then it sits for 35 weeks!

I grew up on the New England coast in Rhode Island (where the season is nearly the same) however I learned to sail as a teenager. I also got to sail while in the Navy and also taught sailing. After the Navy we had a day sailor for a few years, until the kids wanted a tow boat.

When I say my kid out on the trampoline, with a wakeboard strapped to his feet, I knew he was a bit serious about wakeboarding. Ultimately while being towed, he learned to go wake to wake and flip over, doing things the old folks would never try! Once the kids were out of the house, we sold that boat - mainly because 5PM at the boat ramp is a shit show, most weekends! :eyeroll:
Fishing season can last all year, if you can stand the cold. That’s how to get more boating time.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Fishing season can last all year, if you can stand the cold. That’s how to get more boating time.
Yeah.... I have fished in the cold and even snow on some of the nearby streams and rivers.... Cold feet, fingers and tackle. Then your shut the rod in the door and break off the tip. Typical ending for rotten day!

I decided if I need fish, I know where it is in the store! :woozy2:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Bonus points for an accurate depiction of schizophrenia.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
calvin9.jpg

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Went to see my Grandad in hospital yesterday, They've covered his back in butter and engine oil...he's going downhill fast