LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saw a poignant documentary about a man faking telekinesis yesterday. Moving stuff, really touching.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1683569819345.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WTF was that and how sick is the person who streamed that

Shudders
I watched a normal video channel of a guy in England shopping in an antique shop one of these sailors was enclosed in a glass case. It was coin operated and so for a quarter the thing would roll it's eyes while laughing hysterically. I wanted one, until I saw the above video with five of them out of their box. They look possessed, which freaked me out.

Tano

Legend
I watched a normal video channel of a guy in England shopping in an antique shop one of these sailors was enclosed in a glass case. It was coin operated and so for a quarter the thing would roll it's eyes while laughing hysterically. I wanted one, until I saw the above video with five of them out of their box. They look possessed, which freaked me out.
They remind me of the twilight zone episode where the dummy took possession of the ventriloquist except there are 5 of them

They give me the creeps

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was coin operated and so for a quarter the thing would roll it's eyes while laughing hysterically.
Absolute lies. You get nothing for a quarter here.