LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1621784679415.png

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1622080627259.png

note the ole' "rib cracker" support bars. most people would just toss the tyke in the back with the spare and bumper jack.................to keep said tyke amused.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1622081402665.png

i remember "kidnapping" a sack of sugar from some b*tch in high school so she wouldn't get an "A" in that class. good times.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View attachment 45637
note the ole' "rib cracker" support bars. most people would just toss the tyke in the back with the spare and bumper jack.................to keep said tyke amused.
I remember being about 3 years old standing up in the front seat of my Grandma's '55 Merc in LA city traffic so I could see where we were going. She had to hit the brakes and she threw out her arm but it didn't stop me from denting her dashboard with my chin (no padded dashboards back then). She found a payphone and was crying to my mom I'd been hurt (some blood). Me, I sucked it up and wondered what all the fuss was about.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
tired of your old beater? neighbors pointing and laughing? time for whaaamco's new :

Available in Cinnamon, Driftwood and El Dorito styles!!

Last edited: