LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Does_It_Hurt7147.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jeffrey Toobin tweeted, "I was fired today from the New Yorker after 27 years as a staff writer. I will always love the magazine, will miss my colleagues and will look forward to reading their work."

Tweet response #1: "Thank you so much for exposing all of this. I hope you told those jerks off."

Tweet response #2: "That sucks. You have really erected a legacy. Stand tall, keep your resolve rock hard and I'm sure you will be able to rub out the competition to finish first. Don't beat yourself up over this. You're a jack of all trades an there are many different strokes for many different folks."

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Jeffrey Toobin tweeted, "I was fired today from the New Yorker after 27 years as a staff writer. I will always love the magazine, will miss my colleagues and will look forward to reading their work."

Tweet response #1: "Thank you so much for exposing all of this. I hope you told those jerks off."

Tweet response #2: "That sucks. You have really erected a legacy. Stand tall, keep your resolve rock hard and I'm sure you will be able to rub out the competition to finish first. Don't beat yourself up over this. You're a jack of all trades an there are many different strokes for many different folks."
I don't get it. I see all the plays on words, but I didn't get why they're being made it why those particular ones would be funny in that context.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get it. I see all the plays on words, but I didn't get why they're being made it why those particular ones would be funny in that context.
You must not be familiar with Jeffrey Tubin's Zoom video meeting with colleagues. He thought his camera was off, but everyone saw that he was ..um..pleasuring himself. He was suspended indefinitely from CNN as legal commentator and was fired by the New Yorker Magazine....

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
You must not be familiar with Jeffrey Tubin's Zoom video meeting with colleagues. He thought his camera was off, but everyone saw that he was ..um..pleasuring himself. He was suspended indefinitely from CNN as legal commentator and was fired by the New Yorker Magazine....
I absolutely am not familiar with that. However, is now very funny.