LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Now, this may have a bit of language in it, so...those with delicate ears have been warned.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Someone in another thread mentioned one of the greatest sports movies of all time. A clip is in order.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
great stuff. especially if you've listened to harry caray on tv.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
NSFW, lot's of foul and un-PC language. Funny as hell though.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Why do rednecks count people instead of sheep when they go to sleep?

Because they can't count sheep without getting a boner.

cracengl

Rookie
I cant believe that I watched that whole thing. But I loved it. Is that from a movie? What a crazy video. Thanks.

Yeah, its from a movie called Buffalo Rider. I guess it is so old, its copyright has expired. This is pretty sad, but one slow day at work, I watched the actual movie; it's not too bad! There are some cheesy songs in it that make it worth your time, haha.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
10410435_679944222060565_1995937235713791523_n.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Now here's something you don't see everyday.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
Marriage Joke

Bill and his wife Blanche go to the state fair every year,
And every year Bill would say, "Blanche, I'd like to ride in that helicopter"

Blanche always replied," I know Bill, but that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, And fifty bucks is fifty bucks! "

One year Bill and Blanche went to the fair, and Bill said,

" Blanche, I'm 75 years old.If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance "

To this, Blanche replied," Bill that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks "

The pilot overheard the couple and said," Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny!

But if you say one word it's fifty dollars. "

Bill and Blanche agreed and up they went.

The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word...

When they landed, the pilot turned to Bill and said, " By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed! "

Bill replied," Well, to tell you the truth I almost said something when Blanche fell out, but you know, fifty bucks is fifty bucks! "

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
you FAT penguin...................... wrong glass sir. sell me your children ! :D