Magic Health Pills (2024)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nah... when I heard those "warnings" about elections lasting longer than 4 hours I immediately had my Doc give me a script. This sounded like a true miracle pill to me and I was beyond excited.

Then...

I had it all set up perfect. 8 lady professionals hired... 2 per hour for a 4 hour period.

I ended up sending in a formal complaint to the FDA because the election lasting over 4 hours was false fucking advertising. I'm still waiting on one for me lasting over 4 hours and for the response from the FDA.

I'm no quiter though... I keep doing my best to wear out 8 pros in 4 hours 2 at a time. It's very HARD work, but you'll never see me give up!

Pfizer is full of shit though with their advertising.
Nah. These elections are lasting days lately. I only dream of an election lasting less than 4 hours.