Magic Health Pills (2024)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
The Rams have 4 magic health pills that, when taken, will guarantee complete health for the full season, including playoffs.

They give one to Matthew Stafford, an obvious choice.

You are assigned the task of deciding which 3 players get the other pills.

Who do you give them to?

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Jonah Jackson, whose injury record does not inspire confidence.

Puka Nacua. Our best receiver now, but his physical style of play may lead to injuries.

Tre’Davious White. An excellent/elite CB… when healthy.

dang

Legend
Ajax for sure. In trouble if he goes down.
Stafford/Nacua. Obvious choices.
Turner. I believe he will be the glue for the Very young DL.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I go with the following:
On offense
1) Stafford
2) Kupp
3) A. Jackson

On defense
4) Ernest Jones

Some thots....it was tough not to include Tredavious White because of how important cornerback is in today's NFL.
But I just don't see anyone on the current roster replacing Jones if he goes down.
Besides I believe he calls the signals for the defense so there's that also.

~ArkyRamsFan~

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp, White and E Jones.

Tough not including Puka, but if Kupp is guaranteed to be healthy all year, we can cross our fingers on Nacua.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Factoring in impact, injury history and depth at the position, I’m going to go with AJax, Kupp and Jones.

Considered Kyren Williams, but I feel more secure with Blake Corum backing him up.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
For me its:
White - Its wild that people are not choosing White. This guy can potentially be the missing piece in this defense if healthy.
Stafford - In agreement with OP on this.
Kupp - A healthy Kupp is a Triple Crown Kupp.
Ernest Jones: Compelling discussion from others on the importance of this one

Also, maybe this breaks the thought experiment, but LT becomes way less important if this secret pill existed. Stafford can take a beating and still sling it as long as he isn't injured. And magic pill guarantees he stays healthy.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
For me its:
White - Its wild that people are not choosing White. This guy can potentially be the missing piece in this defense if healthy.
Stafford - In agreement with OP on this.
Kupp - A healthy Kupp is a Triple Crown Kupp.
Ernest Jones: Compelling discussion from others on the importance of this one

Also, maybe this breaks the thought experiment, but LT becomes way less important if this secret pill existed. Stafford can take a beating and still sling it as long as he isn't injured. And magic pill guarantees he stays healthy.
Those are my 4 exactly. A 100% healthy combo of Stafford and Kupp got us a ship. Throw in Puka and Kyren and our offense if vastly superior to our Super Bowl championship offense. A healthy White is an All Pro, one which we very much need to take out the top WR's in our division. Jones is the toughest, but the depth behind (or lack of) him makes this pretty damn important.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Stafford
Kupp
Nacua
Williams

If those 4 stay healthy, I am thinking we have a top 5 offense. A top 5 offense can cover a lot of sins on defense and we’ll be hard to beat.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Great subject.
Stafford
Kupp
A. Jackson (LT) and WHITE

Oops -- Stafford was the given.
Add White to my list. If this guy is healthy / healed up, we've got a *respectable* secondary which would allow the front 5 to eat.
D.Will & JJIII can't do it alone. Man, am I glad those boys are back -- here's hoping they can at least get back to the level they were at when they left.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Hard not to give them to the whole interior Oline.
Once the interior falls apart seems the entire offense falls apart.

Tano

Legend
Oh, so you’re one of those “I’ll wish for the genie to grant me more wishes” types. :laugh1:
aladdin GIF

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Rams Players: I'm giving the magic pills to our interior O-Line (Jackson, Avila, Dotson). I want a healthy O-Line this year. The game is won in the trenches.

RoD Members: I'm giving the magic pills to @CGI_Ram , @RamFan503 , and @Selassie I . Just remember fellas -- with great power comes great responsibility - - and if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours, seek emergency care.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Rams Players: I'm giving the magic pills to our interior O-Line (Jackson, Avila, Dotson). I want a healthy O-Line this year. The game is won in the trenches.

RoD Members: I'm giving the magic pills to @CGI_Ram , @RamFan503 , and @Selassie I . Just remember fellas -- with great power comes great responsibility - - and if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours, seek emergency care.

Nah... when I heard those "warnings" about elections lasting longer than 4 hours I immediately had my Doc give me a script. This sounded like a true miracle pill to me and I was beyond excited.

Then...

I had it all set up perfect. 8 lady professionals hired... 2 per hour for a 4 hour period.

I ended up sending in a formal complaint to the FDA because the election lasting over 4 hours was false fucking advertising. I'm still waiting on one for me lasting over 4 hours and for the response from the FDA.

I'm no quiter though... I keep doing my best to wear out 8 pros in 4 hours 2 at a time. It's very HARD work, but you'll never see me give up!

Pfizer is full of shit though with their advertising.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
The Rams have 4 magic health pills that, when taken, will guarantee complete health for the full season, including playoffs.

They give one to Matthew Stafford, an obvious choice.

You are assigned the task of deciding which 3 players get the other pills.

Who do you give them to?
T. White
C. Kupp
E. Jones