Madden Simulation, Are YOU EFING KIDDING ME?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just wasted 10:10 minutes of my life watching a simulation from the new Madden between the 49ers and the Rams. Yeah, simulated Jimmy G. drives down to the Red Zone, and then they are forced to kick a FG. Rams first drive, the simulated Rams can't even get a 1st down vs the simulated 49ers defense.

That was as much as I wanted to see.

I don't play Madden, and this game simulation probably has the Rams pulling out the Ram in the end (don't know)...But are the teams that close? I see the Rams shutting them down hard and blowing them out in reality. If the real Rams don't, I'm gonna lose my mind, which made me understand how high my expectations are...lol

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shanahan is so good as an OC that I think you can never count them out. But IMO the difference in the rosters is significant and favors the Rams.

Madden can go F himself.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Madden simulations are pretty random, in my experience, and not too realistic, even by game standards.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I agree. The roster difference is significant. The Rams are superior at many areas. The offensive line. Running back. Receivers. Defensive line. Secondary. Special teams. I'll even give them the benefit of the doubt and call the quarterback position even. Though I have a feeling Goff is going to do better than JimmywalksonwaterGQ.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
We were constantly scoring on our first drives last year.

They also removed Kaepernick's name from a rap song that they used.

What a bunch of chicken shits.