Loving it

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, the more I think about it, the more I love the trade. Clearing cap room, a cheaper re-sign/extension if he has a good year, seems to stay healthier, and draft picks. Really smart move IMO. Love the start to this league year so far.

I know some get really worked up if the Rams don't go out and sign every top guy at every position in FA, but I am good with the measured, sensible approach we have seen from this regime. You can say what you want about the C.F. signing, and while he was expensive, he was veteran leadership for an EXTREMLY young secondary, and I never really had an issue with the signing. I wish he would have played better through his time here, but I don't think it was a bad signing, knowing what they knew when they did the deal.

Overall, it is nice to have football people making the football decisions for the Rams. Very solid drafts, good mid-range FA signings, and hopefully a steady, long term tenure for our coaching staff. I believe that stability in a coaching staff is extremely important for the long term success of a franchise. I know everything around here isn't perfect, but it has come a long way in the last few years.