Lost my Dad yesterday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Thoughts are with you.
I was 6000- miles away in another country when i got a call from my mum telljng me my dad had suddenly had a heart attack and died.
I cant remember much about getting a fight home...

Time helps, but it is tough.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
So sorry @rdw

Thank you for sharing with us. Lost my dad 3 years ago. I’ll be praying for healing of your heart and your family.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Prayers for the loss of your dad. I lost both my parents almost 30 years ago. I still think about them almost daily. I also lost my big brother a couple months ago to cancer. He lived halfway across and country and we didn't see each other a lot over the years. But you always remember your big brother as the invincible one.

Sadly, the longer we live the more likely we're going to experience loss. The one loss I would not be able to handle would be living longer than your children. I couldn't imagine anything worse in life. I pray I go first.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To those of you that have lost parents I offer my most sincere condolences.

Life is short. Tell your parents you love them. Don't be too proud to say you're sorry. Forgive them for the little things.

I'm lucky I had a chance to say many of those things but still I have some regrets. Feels bad.

Go Rams.
So sorry......

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just getting around to seeing this. Sorry to hear it. I've lost both my parents in the last three years and no matter what their age it's not an easy thing. Hope you have become more resolved now and just have fond memories. Hang in there. You'll have random moments of emotion hit you from time to time but they are healing.