Lost Advanced Ancient Global Civilization

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I've been liking these Youtube video to go back and watch later on my drive to/from work. I find it absolutely fascinating - just as much as I find space.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Doesn’t seem fair does it? Our lifespans are too short to figure it all out. But there is overwhelming evidence of cycles in just about everything.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I meant to mention this awhile ago. Remember the recent emergency broadcast system ping we all got on our cell phones? Think that was routine? Or are they getting ready for something that’s coming kinda soon? Hmmmm:thinking:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
It you like this sort of things , check out the Joe Rogan podcasts with Graham Hancock on youtube. They are gold for setting an open mind for looking at things. Many of the things they talked about 5years ago are making the "for experts" eat their words and are being proven true.
Great stuff. Love myself some Graham.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This guy really does a good job of tying a bunch of things together to actually make some real sense out of them. I completely nerded out watching this. It's long as hell but I found myself pissed that it wasn't longer. His theories are awesome... I thought I had heard everything until I watched this.

View: https://youtu.be/VWxS7CKGq40?si=uCDBlBAHFP0FJs6K