Losing is no fun

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Speaking of Rodgers what's the latest rumors on him in Green Bay @Packfan18. Was that shit all media noise like we figured?

Packfan18

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rodgers could have ran it on 3rd, perhaps in for TD. If stopped short LeFleur would have went for it.

Two misses in a row, Rodgers. Then Lefleur.

The trifecta would have happened, if they missed the FG.

I bet it was hard to watch as a Packers fan. They had a very good team. They could have won it all. I would be crushed.
I am crushed.

Packfan18

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That’s the worst part...Mr. Three Picks in a Championship game.

That shit just washes right off. Amazing.

It will be easy to pull for the Chiefs.
I’m pulling for KC. Buc fans are Arrogant. You guys ever deal with them? Trust me I like you guys. I hate Tampa Bay and definitely would have rooted for the Rams.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Buc fans are Arrogant.

We are very familiar with them, and they are A-holes (lol). The fact that they purchased an entire team of all-stars makes it even harder for me to watch them.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
It's not just their fans, it's their arrogant asstam of a coach. And count Brady in that description.