Los Angeles Rams RB Darrell Henderson is destined for stardom

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree... he needs more time.

McVay: Darrell, get in there and take Todd Gurley's place.

Henderson: YIKES!

Big Game

Living The Dream
Draft a fullback add some I-formation to the playbook and let Gurley, Brown, and Henderson eat.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I like Hendo's speed and big play ability.... At least the way it looked at Memphis. If the OL can't open holes though, he is going to remind us all of another small RB we drafted in 2012....Daryl Henderson.

tenor (9).gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Hendo's speed and big play ability.... At least the way it looked at Memphis. If the OL can't open holes though, he is going to remind us all of another small RB we drafted in 2012....Daryl Henderson.

View attachment 33669

do you mean richardson? the guy that used to run into the back of a lineman without fail every run?

he looked so good his rookie year then when asked to carry the load the next season he busted bad. enter zac stacy.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
do you mean richardson? the guy that used to run into the back of a lineman without fail every run?

he looked so good his rookie year then when asked to carry the load the next season he busted bad. enter zac stacy.

Yes, I can't believe I biffed that... Fail. Even looked up spelling of his name before posting, haha