Los Angeles Rams 1958 highlights (my dad was still in high school w/ fred biletnikoff)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

First time seeing this. Wow! My mom was pregnant with me that season, yet, I remember seeing a few of those players playing when I was young. Johnny U, Earl Morrow, John Brodie, Jack Pardee, Bart Starr….

Falstaff beer!

Over One Million attendance in a 12 game season!!! That’s got to still be a record per game.

Beating the Niners twice and throwing for a TD late in the game when up 49-7! Love it!!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm old but that is before my time. Nice to look back at stuff like that.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
a guy at work still thinks I used CGI to put the goalposts on the front of the endzone. and doesn't believe me when i say that the qb's and wr's used those goalposts as picks in their passing routes.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Dad took me to Phillipes french dip sandwich shop before the game - best on the planet.

You're killing me man ...
1715108766152.png

1715108796532.png