Long & Scott deserve some love

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Any word on Robert Rochell's status? Does he have a chance of coming back to play this Sunday vs. the 49ers then? If not, perhaps for the Super Bowl if the Rams advance? It would be great to add him back into this secondary.
Early this week.. McVay indicated that Rapp and Whitworth and Jones were on track for this week. Didn't sound like SJD, Hendo or Rochell were ready.

Fingers crossed they win... I think all three would be active.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Seeing Long contribute has been great to see. Maybe he's a guy who it just took a little longer to figure out.

Scott is the third best athlete in the Rams secondary behind Ramsey and Rochell.... looks like his brain is catching up with his body. Seems to be playing faster now.. and that's awesome.

David still makes me pucker when the ball is thrown his way. But yeah he's getting better.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
David still makes me pucker when the ball is thrown his way. But yeah he's getting better.
I hear you.

But he seems more confident out there now.

Honestly, I’m trying to figure out if there’s any direct link to playing with Weddle.